“UNEXPECTED KINDNESS IS THE MOST POWERFUL,
LEAST COSTLY, AND MOST UNDERRATED
AGENT OF HUMAN CHANGE”
Kindness is Powerful- when someone randomly do something kind for you, it makes you feel good inside and inspire you to do something kind for someone else..improve you day by doing something kind for someone else. Below are 11 Random Acts of Kindness you can do for someone today, tomorrow and the next day.
1. Say “Good morning” to a person standing next to you in the elevator.
2. Take a minute to direct someone who is lost, even though you’re rushing
3. Put a coin in an expired meter.
4. Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
5. Out of the blue, send flowers to a friend.
6. Say “please” and “thank you”—and really mean it.
7. When you’re on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to an elderly, disabled or pregnant person.
8. Let a fellow driver merge into your lane.
9. Forgive someone a debt–and never bring it up again.
10. Simply say “I’m sorry” when you’re wrong
11. Offer to baby-sit for a single mom.